Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ed Parlks' first novel

Ed parks' first novel is coimming out in next year or later this eyar. i think t willb e i the same vein as joshua ferris' prize-winning opus novel AND THEN WE CAME TO THE END OF IT. I think they come from the tradition of don delillo-esque ways of roundabout dicsoveries about the corporate life adn the soul sucking corporations of living in a corporate life of cubicles.

I am seeing Ed park tomorrow at the mercantile olbrary. being the litearry event of the season for me and my compadres i wouldn't want to give it away that i'm also bringing a bouquet of flowers setting at the feet of my bestowing sofji.

Furthermore the true greatness of ed park is his ascenscion to the editorial position of the believer. i don't know, it just the preofsisonal of in these times of upheaval in independet b ookstores itz amazinc he amount of slack that gets s/.

No comments: